Fully assembled double draw compact kitchen with cook top, Russell Hobbs Microwave & Liebherr fridge/freezer delivered New Zealand wide.
Fully constructed in Germany, The Elfin Premium's high quality powder coated steel cabinetry & timeless stainless steal benchtop sets a new standard for compact kitchens.
Delivered as a freestanding assembled kitchen with appliances by Liebherr, Russel Hobbs & Stengel.
Choose from left or right bowl sink configuration available while stock lasts.
Upgrade to ceramic cooker or If water connections are affecting your project upgrade to a free stainless steel flat top servery.
Microwave - Russell Hobbs 20Ltr
- Rated Voltage: 230-240V-50Hz
- Microwave input: 1200W
- Outside dimensions: 262mm (L) x 395mm (W) x 452mm (H)
Fridge/Freezer - Liebherr 120 Ltr
- Energy efficiency class: A+++
- Energy consumption in 24hrs (kWh): 0.253
- Noise Level 38DB
- Number of shelves: 2, 1 is height adjustable
- Lighting: Bulb at the side
Cabinetry & Stainless Steel Benchtop
- White Powder coated steel
- 2 drawers with soft-close runners
- Internal shelf
- Ventilation bracket
Stainless Steel Benchtop + Hotplates
- Seamless rust resistant surface
- 0.7mm thick
- 1.4301 grade stainless steel
- Bowl Sink (340 x 370 x 150mm)
- Hotplate Cooker
- Seamless impressed iron cooking plates
- NZ 10amp Plug
- 30 minute Safety cut off timer
- Height: 890mm
- Width: 600mm
- Length: 1000mm
Specifications & Fitting Guide
How to Guides
Why does this unit suit my project?
- The Essential is a fantastic "off the shelf" solution for projects requiring a small hygenic, durable lunch or food preperation area. station. Such as Workshops, Offices, even day rooms or man caves. The Essential have also proven very popular with AirBNB providers in New Zealand.
- Supplied without Hotplates allowing more usable bench surface, great for the toaster asnd kettle or electric frypan when needed. For accommodation providers this allows you to control what appliances can be used depending on the guest.
These units are made of all metal, why is that?
- Compared to traditional pressed board materials commonly used within kitchen manufacture, All our compact range are supplied in a high grade German produced powder coated metal and stainless steel.
This offers many advantages in the areas Elfin Kitchens are suited for.
- No water damage over time from leaks, spills, or accidents.
- All surfaces and internal areas are commercial grade Hygienic and Easy to clean.
- Ultra hard wearing surfaces that can stand up to the toughest tenant or guest. I mean Lets face it, noone looks after your own items like you do.
How do local consent rules apply to me?
- Firstly whether you are installing an Elfin Kitchen into a consented or unconsented project or area, we always recommend contacting someone that knows the rules. While your local Council can help you to some degree, It can often be best getting advice from a professional planning consultant that is well versed with your local resource and building bylaws.
- One great aspect of Elfin's Kitchen range, they are classified as a freestanding unit and therefore deemed outside of any Building Consent requirements within New Zealand.
- If your proceeding with an unconsented installation, our designs are packed full of safety features to give you peace of mind. And don't worry, we wont tell anyone...
How are your kitchens supplied/delivered?
- All our kitchens are delivered to your door fully assembled and ready to install. Allowing you to install yourself if able.
- Once you have the appropriate electrical and water connections in place, our Kitchens are no harder to set up than a new washing machine!