Included appliances: 120 Ltr Liebherr Fridge / 18ltr Freezer + Russell Hobbs 20Ltr Solo Microwave.
The Elfin Essential Compact Kitchen includes a Russell Hobbs Microwave – giving you the ability to prepare and cook microwavable meal options. In addition to this the Liebherr fridge/freezer allows you to store chilled or frozen grocery items and drinks. A high quality, functional, compact kitchen.
Fully constructed in Germany from high quality powder coated steel, eliminating the risk of water damage or moisture problems commonly found with traditional materials.
Delivered as a freestanding fully assembled kitchenette including all appliances, tap ware and required connections. No more frustration navigating through complicated and potentially costly flat-pack options, just drop in, plug in, Elfin.
Choose from left or right hand sink configuration, or swap your top completely.
Microwave - Russell Hobbs 20Ltr
- Rated Voltage: 230-240V-50Hz
- Microwave input: 1200W
- Power output: 800W
- Grill: 1000W
- Outside dimensions: 262mm (L) x 395mm (W) x 452mm (H)
Fridge/Freezer - Liebherr 120 Ltr
- Energy efficiency class: A+++
- Energy consumption in 24hrs (kWh): 0.253
- Noise Level 38DB
- Number of shelves: 2, 1 are height adjustable
- Lighting: Bulb at the side
Cabinetry & Stainless Steel Benchtop
- White Powder coated steel
- 1 Large drawer
- Ventilation bracket
Stainless Steel Benchtop
- Seamless rust resistant surface
- 0.7mm thick
- 1.4301 grade stainless steel
- Bowl Sink (340 x 370 x 150mm)
- Height: 890mm
- Width: 600mm
- Length: 1000mm
Why does this unit suit my project?
- The Essential is a fantastic "off the shelf" solution for projects requiring a small hygenic, durable lunch or food preperation area. station. Such as Workshops, Offices, even day rooms or man caves. The Essential have also proven very popular with AirBNB providers in New Zealand.
- Supplied without Hotplates allowing more usable bench surface, great for the toaster asnd kettle or electric frypan when needed. For accommodation providers this allows you to control what appliances can be used depending on the guest.
These units are made of all metal, why is that?
- Compared to traditional pressed board materials commonly used within kitchen manufacture, All our compact range are supplied in a high grade German produced powder coated metal and stainless steel.
This offers many advantages in the areas Elfin Kitchens are suited for.
- No water damage over time from leaks, spills, or accidents.
- All surfaces and internal areas are commercial grade Hygienic and Easy to clean.
- Ultra hard wearing surfaces that can stand up to the toughest tenant or guest. I mean Lets face it, noone looks after your own items like you do.
What is up with these crazy consent rules and how do they apply to me?
- Firstly whether you are installing an Elfin Kitchen into a consented or unconsented project or area, we always recommend contacting someone that knows the rules. While your local Council can help you to some degree, It can often be best getting advice from a professional planning consultant that is well versed with your local resource and building bylaws.
- One great aspect of Elfin's Kitchen range, they are classified as a freestanding unit and therefore deemed outside of any Building Consent requirements within New Zealand.
- If your proceeding with an unconsented installation, our designs are packed full of safety features to give you peace of mind. And don't worry, we wont tell anyone...
So its supplied flatpack like everyone else?
- All our kitchens are delivered to your door fully assembled and ready to install. Allowing you to install yourself if able.
- Once you have the appropriate electrical and water connections in place, our Kitchens are no harder to set up than a new washing machine!
The fridge looks really small can I leave it out?
- While obviously smaller than stand up fridges, Liebherr fridges are one of the worlds leading brands, with a similar sized fridge purchaed from a stockist within New Zealand costing in the thousands. This is mostly due to their highly innovative use of every scrap of space provided, making them the leaders in integrated fridges. While appearing small these fridges can fit far more than any common bar fridge available in New Zealand.
- The Freezer compartments are very spacious and well insluated, not frosting up or freezing all your fridge contents like lower cost "dinkier" options available.
Why have only one drawer?
- With the Elfin Essential typically being found in smaller premises , having the ability to store items large or small depending on your requirements is very handy, with for example the kettle n coffee on the bench and the toaster and cups in the drawer, or the electric frypan or wok. When your wanting as much use out of a restricted floor space, flexibility is key.